Interserver is a New Jersey-based company that was founded in 1999. Since its inception, the company has been dedicated to offering very low priced hosting plans. Despite the low prices, they pride themselves on offering world-class customer service. The quality is maintained by four fully owned data centers in the United States. Their servers are backed by 10Gbps Ethernet connections and connected to multiple Tier 1 IP backbone. The N+1 upgrade policy ensures that the network is safe from hackers and unexpected situations. Interserver’s robust network infrastructure and 24-hour customer service have won accolades from industry experts and Fortune 500 companies. 99% Off InterServer Coupon January 2021.
InterServer Coupon March 2021:
99% Off 1st Month of Linux Or Windows VPS Hosting
First Month Hosting Plans For Just $0.01
Limited Discount! Black Friday! 99% Off Your Order
First Months Web Hosting For $0.01
50% Off Windows Remote Desktop Service For The First Month
Sitewide Items For $0.01
25 GB Disk, 1GB Ram VPS For $0.01
Interserver Hacks and Discounts:
- Save more than 50% on popular domain names by signing up for an Interserver hosting package. Interserver lets you get a domain for only $1.99 when purchasing a hosting plan.
- Get up to 25% off by singing for long-term Interserver hosting packages. Instead of subscribing for a month, you can save by signing up for six months or longer.
- Refer your friends, family, website visitors, and social media followers to their website. You will get $100 per referral when they buy a web hosting package.
- Receive an instant credit of $48 by signing up with your student email. When you signup with a .edu email, they will automatically credit your wen hosting account for one year.
- Enjoy a variety of VPS coupon codes by visiting their “VPS coupons” page. You will find the latest coupon deals and existing offers on this page.
What Is Interserver’s Refund Policy?
If you’re not satisfied with your hosting package, you can get a full refund within the first 30 days of subscribing to the hosting plan. Just contact their customer service and provide them the last four digits of your credit card used to purchase the account. You should also note that refunds of the domain name are not possible — particularly if the domain name was purchased as a part of the hosting plan.