Stay protected from the latest threats – ransomware, viruses, malware, spyware, unwanted programs, and more.
For annual subscriptions, we’ll email you a reminder 30 days before your subscription automatically renews.See our full offer details and our Auto-Renewal Policy.
To help you stay protected, before the end of each subscription term we’ll auto-renew you for another term (until you cancel) by charging your payment method on file the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of renewal (pricing subject to change). We’ll email you in advance as well as send you a receipt. Don’t want to auto-renew? Turn it off any time from the My Account page. If you’ve already turned it off, we won’t turn it back on again. (Not applicable in Vermont). Tell me more.
This payment will be processed in the United States.
*Important Terms and Offer Details:
Software and Security Service Offer, Subscription, and Automatic Renewal Terms:
• The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the first term of your subscription. The length of your first term depends on your purchase selection (e.g., 1, month, 1 year, 2, years, etc.). Once your first term is expired, your subscription will be automatically renewed on an annual basis (with the exception of monthly subscriptions, which will renew monthly) and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, until you cancel.
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice and is for personal use on the number of supported devices under your subscription. Subscriptions covering “all” devices are limited to supported devices that you own. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term, and not all features are available for all operating systems—see System Requirements for supported devices. Software does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
Identity Theft Protection Offer, Subscription, Automatic Renewal Terms
• The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the first term of your subscription for the selected number of people covered. The length of your first term depends on your purchase selection (e.g., 1 month or 1 year). Once your first term is expired, your subscription will be automatically renewed on an annual basis (with the exception of monthly subscriptions, which will renew monthly) and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, until you cancel.
• To be eligible for the free Identity Theft Protection Essentials subscription, you must either have a qualifying free trial or a paid subscription with a participating partner, and you must be enrolled in automatic renewal (turned on) and your account must have a valid credit card, debit card, or other payment mechanism on file. The free subscription will be granted to the registered McAfee account holder. For additional information and terms see here.
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term. Offered only in the US. Some features may require registration and a valid SSN to activate. See System Requirements for additional information.
• Fraud Reimbursement Coverage: Fraud Reimbursement Coverage reimburses subscribers for financial losses, expenses, and legal costs incurred by the subscriber as a result of identity theft. See policy terms, conditions, and exclusions here. This benefit is underwritten pursuant to an identity fraud blanket or group policy issued to CSIdentity Corporation.
• Financial monitoring features: are limited to applications and accounts at our partner financial institutions.
• FCRA: You have numerous rights under the FCRA, including the right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report(s). Consumer reporting agencies are required to investigate and respond to your dispute, but are not obligated to change or remove accurate information that is reported in compliance with applicable law. While this plan can provide you assistance in filing a dispute, the FCRA allows you to file a dispute for free with a consumer reporting agency without the assistance of a third party.
• While McAfee Identity Theft Protection provides you tools and resources to protect yourself from and recover from identity theft, no identity can be completely secure.
• Unless otherwise stated, if a savings amount is shown, it describes the difference between the first term and renewal term subscription prices (e.g., first year price vs. each year thereafter).
• Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
Cancellations & Refunds:
• You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase from your My Account page. To learn more about automatic renewal, click here.
• You may request a refund by contacting Customer Support within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of automatic renewal (for 1 year or longer terms).
Virus Protection Pledge:
• To be eligible for VPP you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge.